Thursday, December 29, 2011

MY OBESSION WITH ACCESSORIES FT PINK TOWN USA

Pink  Town USA is a store that i have been in a couple of times and everytime i go there they always impress me. if you wanna stand out from the rest or make a statement this is the store for you. They have earrings, bracelets, rings and necklaces in all different styles. I just recently went there and bought a few things... for those of you who dont live in the nyc area they a website were u can purchase. this is a wholesale store so you have to atleast spend 5o or more if you wanna shop online in the store there is no limit of spending....


These are a few pieces i picked up
Heres the review that i did. I am in no way affilated with the company just my opinion on the store and i payed for all items with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment