Tuesday, December 27, 2011

DIVA APPRECIATION DAY

Growing up i have always a problem with my weight. In school i never got teased but i was always self conscious about myself. My weight has always been up and down up and down and even now in my adult years its still the same. i have just learned to be confident within myself and when your confident its shows... i wanna take this time out and show some appreciation to a couple of plussize diva that i think are awesome.

First diva is Ms. PassionJonesz she is such  a inspiration to me and she has lost a ton of weight and still losing i look up to her alot. She also makes youtube videos check her out www.youtube.com/passionjonesz

The next diva is Ms. Joie Fulani i just started watching her videos on yt but when i did i just fell in love with her. she has a confidence and a presence about her that just makes her beautiful inside and out. you can also check out her channel www.youtube,com/joiefulani

No comments:

Post a Comment